4.21.2010

random facts

-I have never mowed a lawn.

-I own 82 {completed} journals.

-I am fluent {mostly} in American Sign Language.

-In the 10th grade I fell desperately in love (but not that kind of love) with a set of twin boys at a church camp where I was a counselor. They were about the age of my little brother, hilarious and sweet as could be. From the moment I met Atom & Andy, blue eyed and blond haired, I wanted my own set of identical twins. Fast forward ten years and voila! I have them!

-I have had four surgeries: hernia correction, tonsillectomy, c-section & gallbladder removal. All painful, but all worth it... although I must say that the c-section removed the most amazing thing(s) from my body!


3 comments:

Rox said...

I remember Atom and Andy! I thought it was so weird they spelled Atom like that. I was good friends with their older sister at church camp! Um, but I guess not THAT good because now I can't remember her name! Ha.

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and the boys the other day! We will have to get together one of these days! I love your "random facts". Do you want to mow my yard? hahaha

Becky said...

oops...lack of sleep...I'm the anonymous person! Becky :o)