8.18.2010

Ode to Daddy

Logan, Daddy & Jack
reading The Monster at the End of This Book
They absolutely adore this silly book.
(And their silly Daddy!)
This summer has been the summer of Daddy. For his birthday Josh asked for a bike & trailer so he could take the boys on bike rides.  He has watched the boys countless times so I could have some "me" time.  He has taken them on adventures to new parks, where they get to play basketball and practice riding their own bikes.
Today he took the boys so I could stay here and scrapbook in peace without little hands "helping".  I so appreciate the hands on father that he is, and love that (without asking) he knows when I need a break.
The boys & I are very lucky to have him in our lives.

1 comment:

Rox said...

Thank the Lord for our husbands! What cute pictures. Did you rearrange their room? I need to come over!