5.27.2011

Lincoln Baby Shower

My girlies at work, Lisa Miller & Lisa Woodruff threw me a shower, even though I quit three months ago.  This hilarious game was Lisa Woodruff's idea.  
"Pin the Sperm on the Egg"
Hilarious!

Lisa Woodruff & Phyllis

Kristi & Phyllis

Mary 

Kathy

Becky
Kristi

 Lisa Woodruff spinning me around...

for my turn!
Lisa Miller

Kristi, who recently returned from her honeymoon, got the Joshy sperm right on the Shelly egg.  Good for her!

Baby booties & mittens- so cute!
Becky & her little one Kaden
Heather in the background

Mary got me a million washcloths- I am super excited to throw away all the grubby ones we've been using the last three years for the boys!

One of my favorite gifts:
matching shirts for my three boys!
~
Thanks, girls!!!
I was so spoiled & I had an awesome time!

1 comment:

Rox said...

LOL!!!! That game is hilarious! So glad you got to visit with your work girls and get spoiled! :)