11.12.2013

Quiz

11 random facts about me:
1. If you had an unlimited amount of money to spend in any one store of your choice, where would you choose?
Target. Obviously. They have everything! (Oh, and I'd use my Target debit card to save 5%, so I could buy even more!)

2. What's your favorite place to eat out? 
Red Lobster. I love a good date night with Josh, dressed up a little, having some shrimp. Yum.

3. When not blogging, what do you do for fun? 
I read. A lot. That's about it lately.

4. Favorite PRINT Magazine?
Good Housekeeping. It has a little of everything.
My favorite is The Happiness Project section by Gretchen Rubin.

5. Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?
Ooh, it's a toss up between Kate Winslet & Katherine Heigl.

6. Coffee or Tea? 
Coffee. Every time. With real creamer.

7. Book or Movie?
Book.  Preferably one by Anita Shreve or Elin Hildebrand.

8. Camping or luxury hotel? 
I blame this on my father: camping.

9. What is the worst gift you've ever received?
For my baby shower for the twins, someone gave me a box of diapers that you can swish in your toilet to dissolve and then flush.  Seriously? With twins you think I'm going to stand around the toilet swishing double duty diapers so they can decompose & I can flush them? It was crazy.

10. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, What would it be? 
Pizza.  I just love pizza. Canadian bacon, Cheese, All Meat... the options are endless!

11. What smell do you like the best?
Josh's hair gel. Hands down.  It smells like 16 felt.


Specific Questions:

1. What's one thing you're currently looking forward to?
Christmas Break.
Three weeks with Josh home.
I.can't.wait.

2. What is your favorite post on your blog? 

3. Who is your best friend and why?
It's not fair to make me pick one. So I won't.
  • Josh because he knows me and loves me anyway.
  • My mom because she's always been there for me.
  • My sister because we always have fun together.
  • Julie because we are kindred spirits.
4. Are you a spender or a saver?
Can I be both? I am good at putting money in our savings account, and good at working toward paying off debt, but I also enjoy shopping & ordering things online on occasion.

5. What's your favorite joke?
I can only think of knock-knock jokes. 
Proof that I spend most of my time with five-year-olds!

6.  What's one hobby you'd like to learn but haven't?
I want to learn to sew, but it seems overwhelming, so I haven't pursued it.

7. What's your favorite part of the day?
When Josh gets home.  I miss him when he's gone, and all of us are happiest when he's here.

8. What's your favorite dish to order at a restaurant? 
A cheeseburger. It's almost always good, and I can't seem to recreate them here.

9. You have a time machine and you can go back in time and change 1 thing without negative consequences. What would it be?
I would have never gone back to work after the twins.

10. Who is your imaginary celebrity bestie?
Definitely Lauren Graham from Gilmore Girls (& more recently, Parenthood)

11. What's the one movie you could watch over and over again?
The Holiday  with Kate Winslet & Cameron Diaz

{quiz source: www.rhymeandribbons.com}
---
Today's Daily Gratitude:

Beauty
Inspiration
Nature

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I really enjoyed these questions - like back in the day before Facebook took over all my friends and family, and we would send these surveys back and forth.
I put my answers on my blog, if you want to stop by.