In celebration of our fifteen year dating anniversary, I thought I would share 15 facts about us with you. This is us, Josh & Shelly, in a nutshell.
|Junior Prom 2000|
1) We met in sign language class in high school. We were juniors.
2) He walked me 100 miles (slight exaggeration) to my car every afternoon when school let out. I loved him for it.
4) Our first date was the movies. He made the first move and held my hand.
|Winter Tolo 2001|
6) I knew I could marry him before we'd even been together a year. He was my soulmate.
|Spring Dance 2001|
9) Josh proposed on bended knee in Canada & exactly one year later, we were wed.
|Engagement pictures 2002|
11) At our wedding I sang, "I Could Not Ask For More" and we walked back down the aisle after the ceremony to "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)".
|August 8, 2003|
13) When we found out I was expecting Wyatt I was hysterical with worry. Josh held me and said, "But it'll be another little baby!"
15) Josh has made all my dreams come true:
Marrying my best friend; becoming a mother; and being a stay-at-home-mom.
"And I'd choose you;
in a hundred lifetimes,
in a hundred worlds,
in any version of reality,
I'd find you and
I'd choose you."
-The Chaos of Stars