6.02.2016

Set Goals

{Terrible Trampoline Selfies}
Reach for the stars!

For my 60 Day Workout Challenge I set some goals.  Quite a few goals, actually.  And I'm so glad I set so many.  First, because they are motivating.  But second, because when the numbers on the scale stick, it helps to have other goals to track progress with, and it feels good to be accomplishing different things you set out to do.

I've learned in the last sixty days that it's important to celebrate those non-scale victories!  Like this weekend, I was able to jump on the trampoline with the boys & it made them so happy, they thanked God for it during bedtime prayers.  That makes for one happy mama!

1 comment:

Marilynn Raatz said...

Such happy boys!! I am proud of you! And all that laughter has to be good for you all!! xoxox