5.22.2017

The Inspired Readers Book Club Summer Reading Checklist

Fellow Book Lovers!!!

I hope you will consider joining The Inspired Reader's Book Club, a book club I run via Facebook with my "friends" (we haven't met in real life, but that's neither here nor there!) Ashley & Tabitha.  We share a love of baby raising, goal-setting & book reading.  


This summer Tabitha set up a stellar challenge for us:



It gives ten categories, so you can slide in whatever books are on your shelves (or in your hearts) to be read this summer.  I spent Friday morning sorting through what books I will enjoy reading this summer and seeing where they fit on the challenge.  I also threw on some books that I just knew I wanted to read, regardless of whether they were part of the list.

I made a post all it's own (link here) that lists all these books (with Amazon links, where I am now an associate & earn a bit back on your purchases.  Thank you for supporting this blog I love so dearly!) There you'll also find little blurb of what each book is about. I would love if any followers read some of these so we can discuss them together, which is my (totally geeky) favorite thing ever!

We'd love to have you join The Inspired Readers. Simply click over to our Facebook page and click join, and one of us will approve you.  I hope to see you there!

Happy Reading!

***


2 comments:

Marilynn Raatz said...

I love this!! What great ideas!

Nuts about food said...

Thanks to a past list of yours, I just read Inside the O'Briens. Loved it and cried all the way through it.