6.17.2018

Happy Father's Day to Four Amazing Guys!





My kids have been blessed with the most amazing father.  He, from day one, has been completely involved in every aspect of their care.  Changing diapers, feeding them, caring for them... You name it, he's done it.  He spent the entire last week (technically nine days, but who's counting?) caring for all three boys in Vancouver while I enjoyed some time to myself with just Carly to care for.  He's juggled Logan having three seizures with all three boys passing a cold from one to the next to the next, with the cold finally landing with Wyatt, who had to start nebulizer treatments and all kinds of extra inhalers and stuff to try and stay one step ahead of the illness to keep from needing steroids.  Josh handled it like a pro and brought them all home, safe & sound, happy as could be, to me, excited to tell me stories of the jumps they did on their scooters, the time they spent with their grandma's and about how dad had to wake them up at the crack of dawn to make the trek home. 
Their dad is the best gift I could ever give them, and they scored big time!

But the blessings don't stop there.  
They have also been blessed with three amazing Papa's.  
My dad, Papa Barry, who loves them so much and enjoys adventuring with them out of doors. 

Josh's dad, Papa Carl, who loves them so much and knows the answers to all their questions- especially if it's mechanical or mathematical.

And their great Grandpa, Papa Jerry, who loves them so much and likes to share stories of his childhood shenanigans, makes them laugh and teaches them never to take themselves too seriously.

My kids hit the jackpot when it comes to male role models, 
and I am so grateful, especially since I'm raising three boys!!!

***

No comments: