1.17.2010

fathers, mothers, sisters & brothers...

Today the boys and I headed to my mom's house after naps to visit with my parents, my sister and baby Ferris. After Roxanne fed Ferris, Jack wanted to give the whole "bottle thing" a try again.

He was so silly.

Logan wanted to try it, too.

After he tried it he said, "Yuck!"

Then Jack helped Nanny load the dishwasher, by unloading it.

He ended up with a wooden spoon that he proceeded to bang on every surface available.

Roxanne was laughing at him, which he loved!

Then, of course, Logan wanted one, too!

All hail the wooden spoon!

My dad taught Logan how to do a fist bump.
Totally adorable.

And we discovered that Jack can reach Nanny's counter tops.
Uh oh!

1 comment:

Rox said...

I had SO much fun with you and your boys yesterday!! They are so entertaining. I love how Ferris was smiling at them! They're going to have so much fun playing together in years to come!!