4.29.2010

me, circa may 2008

Two years ago, I was {very} pregnant.
(About 32 weeks, to be exact.)

I was thankful to still be pregnant.

And I had recently grown my fist {of many} stretch marks.

My good friend Stacey snapped these pictures
of my {humongous} belly for me.
And I love them to this day.
~
I can't believe that this was only two years ago. My pregnancy feels like it was eons ago. I can't really even remember what it felt like. The boys' first year is also blurry. Heck, what am I talking about? I hardly remember last weekend! Thank goodness for this blog, so I can go back and see what my life was like.

1 comment:

Rox said...

I remember receiving these pictures of you in California, and I hadn't seen you in a few weeks. And OH MY how they'd grown!!! Well, how you had grown! And you went FIVE MORE WEEKS!