10.31.2010

happy halloween

 Little Lamby Logan

 Sweet Sheep Jack

Our boys

Jack, Ferris & Logan

-

We had a low key Halloween with pizza at my mom's house along with my sister & her family.  We trick or treated around the block and took lots of pictures of our cutie pies. My mom made these fantastic costumes, and the sheep bells are authentic from Wilco (thanks, Dad!).  The boys ran down the street pronouncing, "I'm dinging! I'm dinging!" So adorable!  We were all happy to be healthy enough to enjoy this fun holiday with family.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Adorable costumes! (Your mom has always done such impressive work!)Glad your little guys got to have some fun after such a rough week.

Rebecca Jackson said...

Oh my goodness...they couldn't be cuter!!!!!! Happy Halloween!

Julie said...

They look so cute and fluffy it makes me want to hug them and squeeze them and call them George (I think that's from a Looney Tunes cartoon.) I can only imagine how adorable they were running down the street with their "dinging" bells.

Andrea said...

Aww too cute for words!!

Gustav said, "I want to see the bell! See, see the bell?"

Btw, Gustav recognize Ferris. I am surprised that he still remember Ferris.

Aniko said...

Shelly, I'm back on line again. Yeah, I've so missed following your blog. I can't believe how much the boys have grown. I'm so sorry you have all be ill. Love the costumes, your mom is amazing