11.06.2010

Fall Festivities

I am a bit behind in my blogging, so here is a recap of our fall festivities: 

HALLOWEEN PARTY 2010
 My boys and I watching Carl make ice cream at Aunt Christine's
Annual Halloween Party.
 Trick-or-treating at the Halloween Party.
 Jack's turn to hit the pinata.
 He talked about it for days afterward.
 Logan's turn to hit the pinata.
 Once the pinata broke open, the kids went nuts.
 Logan started stuffing his pockets
and Jack soon followed suit.
 They were so excited about all the candy!
 Candy, Mommy!
 Wow!
 Cheeks full of chocolate!
 Mommy & Jack
 Mommy & Logan
My happy bubs!

THE PUMPKIN PATCH 2010
Every year we go to the pumpkin patch with the Cunningham's and this year was no exception. Three of Josh's cousins even drove up from Moses Lake to attend with us, and it was a beautiful day!
 Logan & Jack
{The Hay Pyramid}
 Testing out the tractors
 Logan
Logan helped me pick out my pumpkin.
He walked with me, hand in hand,
through the patch saying,
"How 'bout that one?
How 'bout that one?
How 'bout that one?"
So cute!

3 comments:

Rox said...

You look GREAT in the pictures from the Halloween party!

Aniko said...

I love these pictures, the boys are growing so fast.

Barb said...

Love the picture of you and your bubs!