6.11.2011

Identical


I am currently working on Wyatt's baby journal/album doing the family tree & pregnancy pages.  It's the same book I had for the boys, so I am using theirs as a guide for what I include. I adore this baby book and recommend it to anyone having a baby or going to a baby shower. It was only $12 at Walmart online and has tons of pockets, with places for pictures & memorabilia.

While looking through the twins' books, I came across this picture of them at 4 months in their Halloween costumes. I could not believe how identical they looked.

It seems to me that they go through phases of looking alike followed by phases of looking nothing like each other.  At 4 months Logan had finally caught up to Jack in both the weight &  height categories (something he has never done since) and I think that is part of why they suddenly looked so identical.

But I feel like it's happening again now, and Jack has at least four pounds and an inch on Logan.  But both my mom & Josh have mentioned to me how similar the boys look lately. I've noticed as well.  And it makes for a lot of wrong-name-yelling and confusion when we're out & about and they aren't right in front of me.


(And for those of you wondering... there's still nothing going on in the labor department.  Wyatt seems content to stay put.  I promise to keep you posted, though!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

They do look alike in that picture! I was noticing the other day that they also look identical in your "June through the years" post in the 2009 swing pic. Either way they are SO adorable!

Rox said...

Haha, I don't think they've ever looked "NOTHING alike" but I totally get what you're saying that they go through phases, I agree. When I see baby pictures of them I think, how did we not all KNOW they were identical?! (Although I'm glad you got the test so you never doubt it!)