1.17.2012

Happy Birthday Grandma Carol

 For Christmas Josh's oldest sister Lisa got all the grandkids these read-aloud books & had Josh's parents record them for each grandchild.  They greet each child by name at the beginning and then take turns reading each page.

 The boys happened upon them as we were unpacking this week and watching them read along was so precious.  Jack's face lit up when he heard Carol reading. "It's Grandma!" he shouted.

Logan was tickled that Papa was talking to him and kept asking, "Papa? Papa! Can you hear me, Papa?!?"  Then he would giggle.
~
So in honor of Grandma Carol's birthday today I thought I'd post these sweet pics of her grandies being read to her, even though she is 2000 miles away.

3 comments:

Rox said...

That is so sweet! And hilarious that Logan is talking back to the book, he's such a jokester!
Happy Birthday to Carol! <3

Julie said...

I miss them so much! Even from far away they crack me up!

Marilynn Raatz said...

Me too Julie! I can't wait to skype with them.