1.18.2013

enjoying...

 I am feeling really inspired by other bloggers lately. 
Today's inspiration comes from Kelle at Enjoying The Small Things.

This Friday afternoon I am enjoying...
 teaching myself to french braid...

Wyatt's chubby hands cradling tiny baby doll feet...

 the flirt face...

Wyatt being "stuck" in my boots before bath time...

blue skies & sunshine that accompany our -5 degree day...

 my bouquet of colored pens...

 brotherly love...

 Jack pretending that his Santa bear is actually his baby sister, Bailey...

 what an amazing father, partner & provider my husband is...
{He recently found out he was accepted into the master's program at Rocky Mountain College in Montana.  He will be taking online courses in Educational Leadership next school year, which means when he's done that he can be a principal, superintendent or hold any number of school administration positions. We are super excited.  I am so proud of him. He's pretty much awesome.}

how the twins will whisper to each other when they are trying to be naughty...
it's so covert...

how hard Jack is working to learn his ABC's like Logan...

the twins watching things out the window...
like the black hawk helicopter that landed last week...

little native girls {oh those cheeks!} whom I pretend could be mine, peeking in our windows...

sweet, slow, pink sunrises on the tundra... 

 this little guy's love for his taggie...

 glitter...

and how much Jack enjoys glitter projects like his mother...

So many little things to enjoy.
And many more to look forward to.

This weekend holds date night, a break from the twins tomorrow morning, the chance to read my new book, and maybe even a long, luxurious bath after I clean the bathrooms.

Happy Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Rox said...

Logan covering his mouth made my night, so funny!
Your hair is getting long, I've never attempted a French braid myself, you'll be toning your arms at the same time! Haha.

Marilynn Raatz said...

Oh I remember french braiding my own hair. Bending over with my hands still in my hair, so my arms could rest....
I love that Jack loves glitter and I am so proud of you for not minding the mess!!
Oh those little girls! So cute!!
The twins relationship is so fun to watch!!
Brotherly love made me tear up. So sweet!
Stuck face is precious, and flirt face would get him anything he wants from me!