12.30.2011

bowling

 For the boys last day of school, there was a field trip to Crosley Lanes.  
My mom agreed to come & help me, and we had so much fun!

 Logan loved it.

 And Jack...
 well, Jack was a natural.

 We would throw those balls, then cheer & holler until the pins were hit!

 Then whoever hit the pins would say, "Yes!" and pull his arm down just like Napolean Dynamite.

 Logan

 Lovely Miss Carly
The boys will miss her!

 Here Jack is being chivalrous & getting Charlotte's ball for her.

 The boys & their buddies, Justin & Finn. (Or "Finnie" as they call him-- precious!)

 I love how you can see the excitement in his whole body!

 "I did it!"

For a while, as you can see here, the twins had the exact same score, which my mom & I thought was kind of cool. But in the end, Jack won the game, beating even Xavier's dad, who, by his own admission, is not a bowler. Go Jack!!!
Leaving bowling was sad as we hugged their little friends & their beloved teachers goodbye.  I choked up a bit, and these are people I've only known for five short months... who knows how I will handle saying goodbye to people I've known my whole life!

1 comment:

Rox said...

Awesome tie dye shirts!